The DMA Forum gathers emerging collectors and young families for unique educational and social events, intended to deepen their relationship to the DMA, the Dallas arts community, and each other.
$1,000 ($564 tax deductible)
Exclusive Forum level benefits:
- Invitations to a series of events designed for emerging art collectors and art enthusiasts
- Invitation to Forum Family Day, an annual hands-on creative experience for young families
Plus, all benefits of the Contributor level:
- Four tickets per day to special exhibitions and to each Late Night (cardholder must be present)
- Free parking in the DMA's underground garage (during Museum hours, based on availability)
- Discounts in the DMA Store and Cafe, and on select programs
- Reciprocal admission to hundreds of art and history museums across North America
- Members-only exhibition talks and preview days
- Complimentary DMA tote bag and catalogue
- Printed version of the DMA Member Magazine, Artifacts
- Invitaitons for two to DMA Member exhibition opening celebrations and select DMA Circle preview receptions
- Invitations for two to at least two DMA Circle insider member events
- Gift membership at the $100 Supporter level
2017-2018 DMA Forum events include:
September 28, 2017 | Forum Fall Kickoff Celebration
7:00–8:30 p.m. at Talley Dunn Gallery
November 2, 2017 | Forum Fall Event
Deep Ellum Gallery Crawl with DMA’s Nancy and Tim Hanley Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art, Katherine Brodbeck
January 20, 2018 | Family Day: Yayoi Kusama: All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins
Exclusive talk and viewing of the installation followed by a hands-on activity for members and their families
Thursday, March 1 | Private Collection Viewing: Home of Mark Giambrone
Drinks and light bites while viewing an extraordinary collection and home
April 12, 2018 | Dallas Art Fair Preview
Tour with a DMA curator of the DMA-acquired pieces from the 10th annual Dallas Art Fair
June 9, 2018 | Forum Summer Event
9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Day Trip to Arlington for a tour of Cowboys Stadium followed by a casual lunch
Remember to check your mail, email inbox, and the DMA Calendar for the latest details on upcoming events and opportunities.
Questions? We're here to help!
Contact us at 214-922-1272 or forum@DMA.org for more information.